Help Me Pay for My Acting School! :D

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Inspirational Saturdays!



So Hello there again dear friends!
Today I found these videos on youtube about actors and actresses being interviewed about their craft as actors and it was really interesting! The first video I found was about George Clooney, one of my favorite actors. I thought it would be a good idea to share this video with you because I know that there is a lot of young actors/actresses out there who needs motivation and inspiration. George Clooney is a very humble, talented man and I really thinks that you can learn a lot of things from him.

So thats why I invite you all to watch this video! I know its a bit lenghty but its worth it. Plus, if you are as passionate as I am about acting, you won't even think it was that long!



Have a nice saturday my lovelies!




Tári~ 










Its already October! we're already in beanie season and fuzzy sweaters <3

No comments:

Post a Comment